This notice discloses the privacy practices for MicronPress.com. This privacy notice applies only to information collected by this website. The notice notifies you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What your choices are in regards to the use of your data.
3. Security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
We respect your privacy!
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Micron Press is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you.
All information collected at this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, shared, reused, rented, loaned, or otherwise disclosed. Any information you give will be held with the utmost care, and will not be used in ways that you have not consented to.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
We also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally data. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.